– Torrie Wilson & Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake will be inducted as part of the 2019 WWE Hall of Fame class, according to WrestleVotes. Already confirmed for the Class of 2019 are D-Generation X (Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chyna, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and Sean “X-Pac” Waltman) and The Honky Tonk Man. The Hart Foundation (comprised of Bret Hart, Jimmy Hart and Jim Neidhart) and Taz are names that have been rumored.
– “Weekend Update” anchors Michael Che and Colin Jost from Saturday Night Live are scheduled to appear on tonight’s episode of WWE RAW in Philadelphia, the promotion announced over the weekend.
– Speaking of tonight’s WWE RAW, WrestlingINC notes there are plans to do an angle to put Dean Ambrose into the mix for the official reunion of The Shield at next Sunday’s WWE Fastlane pay-per-view. The site notes The Q Arena in Cleveland is advertising a two-on-three Handicap Match for Fastlane with Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins taking on Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre. In addition to Ambrose, Braun Strowman could be added to the bout as well.
– The following matches have been announced for WWE Fastlane:
- Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship
- The Usos vs. Shane McMahon & The Miz for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles
- Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Tamina Snuka & Nia Jax for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles
- Asuka vs. Mandy Rose for the SmackDown Women’s Title