Below are the favorites to win at tonight’s WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas:
- Daniel Bryan is favored to retain the WWE Championship in the Elimination Chamber.
- Ronda Rousey is favored to retain the WWE Raw Women’s Championship against Ruby Riott.
- Bayley and Sasha Banks are favored to win the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship in the Elimination Chamber.
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush are favored to beat Finn Balor in the 2-on-1 handicap match.
- The Miz and Shane McMahon are favored to beat The Usos and retain the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship.
- Buddy Murphy is favored to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship against Akira Tozawa.
- Braun Strowman is favored to beat Baron Corbin in a no disqualification match.
The results are based on estimates from international betting odds. Credit BetWrestling.com for the data. Please keep in mind these are estimates based on odds and not indicative of the final run sheet, which is the only true source of outcome data.